Saturday 2 June 2012

Another Year Older...

Celebrating being another year older today, SWMBO has come up trumps with my Airfix Spitfire birthday cake (available from Sainsbury's) which I think is pretty cool. I was a bit disappointed it didn't contain a real Airfix Spitfire but I suppose somebody would try and eat it...


Present wise no white metal or plastic but some great DVD's including a five set box of Kurosawa Samurai films and a Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia which should all be useful from a gaming point of view. Saul recorded me a song!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    Cool cake too...nice :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steve,

    Many happy returns old chap and enjoy the Kurosawa collection. I will expect to see a Samurai army in due course....;-)

    Actually Cthulu does Samurai - now there is an idea....

    All the best,

    DC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. That is one cool cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many Happy Returns mate! Some great pressies there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dakka Dakka Dakka or om nom nom? Either way, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't seen that it's brilliant! Airfix must be having a push on merchandising as I bought myself an Airfix Spitfire mug in Waterstones this week too.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cake. You have done well relationshipfully (!) speaking.

    Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool cake, sucks about no metal or plastic. I told my wife for my 40th I just wanted a day with her, dinner with friends and let me order some plastic/metal crack....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having my 40th in a local Brewery with 50 friends in a few weeks! :-)

      Delete