Wednesday 31 July 2013

Reading Material (and NewFoundLand)

As part of the preliminary work on the 1973 Arab Israeli project I have acquired a little reading material...


In addition to these Osprey Campaign books, I picked up a couple of the Duel series that seemed pertinent.


I also found an old issue of Born in Battle magazine in my collection, picked up another cheap on eBay and the PDF of a Yom Kippur special off the internet. Published in the late seventies and early eighties in Israel they are well worth trying to get hold of as they contain lots of interesting material and many rare photos.


Gromit of the Day:

NewFoundLand

1 comment:

  1. Born in Battle was a magazine I remember fondly from my youth. I am sure they are still somewhere in my parents house. Would love to find them as PDFs.

    ReplyDelete