Wednesday 17 December 2014

Prussian Scrunts I

I finished the first batch of Olley's Armies Prussian Scrunts at lunchtime...


I have started with the basic infantry types and am pleased with the way they have come up using the Army Painter Dark Tone dip. As previously mentioned I undercoated the figures grey, then basecoated the rifles, helmets, cuffs etc, painting the faces and beards dark brown before painting on the dip.

Once this had dried I applied a coat of Testors Dullcote before painting the faces and drybrushing most of the beards with a lighter brown or sand (one I repainted black and drybrushed grey for some variation).

I think they have come up nice enough given the time spent on them and hopefully can grab some more time to finish the others.

Painting Target: 652/1000

1 comment:

  1. Nice.

    There are just too many fun miniatures in the world and not enough dollars for me to buy them (or time to paint them!?).

    ReplyDelete