Monday 9 February 2015

By Crom!

...said my credit card! Well, with less than 48 hours to go I took the plunge with the Conan Kickstarter, the amount of freebies makes it pretty much irresistable to a Howard junkie. The quality of the miniatures looks superb and one can only hope the end product matches this kind of quality...


I have though restricted my pledge to the basic game and the KS exclusives. Yes, I want the expansions and the artists boxed sets but the discounts on the rrp's don't look that much less than the likes you'll get from 3rd party retailers, so I resisted the urge to bend the credit card too much now.

Better get on with some painting now...

3 comments:

  1. I'm all in. No more add-ons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also went with the basic game but with the amount of stuff they're adding I'm beginning to wonder if they'll make their October deadline.... mind you I'm happy to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn you Steve you pushed me into this one.....had almost resisted...........

    ReplyDelete