Friday 20 March 2015

Rats in Space!

After a week away I managed to spend some time at the painting table today, even if it was just to "dip" the Romanians and my first Union infantry regiment. Hopefully over the weekend I will get a chance to matt varnish and base some of them...


Ooh Shiny Syndrome has struck again with Mantic's latest Kickstarter, Deadzone: Infestation. I didn't get on board with the original Deadzone Kickstarter, but thought the plague zombies rather cool. The Veer-myn (think Space Skaven) here are tempting, it's a concept I have always liked having written rules for the never produced Hrud for Space Hulk. Some of the core items look good as well including the Red Planet mat and the industrial scenery. Given the number of stretch goals Mantic's Kickstarters usually provide, this one is tempting me...

No comments:

Post a Comment